About My Family Law Practice
Changes in your family are very painful and legally complicated. That’s why it’s important to work with an attorney who can offer both empathy and in-depth legal knowledge. As a certified family law specialist, I have the legal skills and knowledge to help you navigate even the most complex issues related to divorce and other family law matters. I will help you navigate California’s family law system so that you understand your options at every step in the process. Ultimately, my goal is to stand up for your interests while helping you resolve your legal matter as quickly as possible so that you can start the next chapter of your life on the right foot.
To learn more about my background and experience, follow the link below:
A Leader in the San Diego Legal Community
In addition to my family law services at the Law Offices of Nory R. Pascua, APC, I am proud to play an active role in the San Diego legal community. This community involvement comes in many forms, including:
- For three years, I taught business law to undergraduates at the California International Business University in San Diego.
- I served a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the San Diego County Bar Association. During that time, I co-chaired the Law Student Outreach and Programming Committee and served on the Audit Committee, Membership Committee, Purview Committee and Membership Benefits Committee. I also served as the Board Liaison to the High School Mock Trial Committee and Workers’ Compensation Section. I represented the South Bay region and was involved in the South Bay Court’s Beautification Project.
- I served as President of the Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego.
- I organized/co-hosted the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association’s California Regional Conference in San Diego.
- For over a decade, I participated in the statewide Bench-Bar Coalition’s lobbying efforts in support of the judicial branch’s budget and legislative priorities.
- I regularly participate in mentorship programs to help students and young attorneys.